Cisco 100-101 & 200-101 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
The Cisco CCNA Training Package (ICND v2: Parts 1 and 2) includes expert instructor-led training modules with customized presentations, practice exam simulators and learning supplements for an all-inclusive training program that provides all the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
The new Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 & 2 (ICND1 v2 & ICND2 v2) course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium branch network.
Our new ICND1 & ICND2 course curriculum includes LAN Switching Technologies, Troubleshooting, WAN Technologies and IP Services (SNMP, Syslog, FHRP). The curriculum also includes the Operation of IP Data Networks, IP Addressing (IPv4 & IPv6), Network Security, Basic Troubleshooting and DHCP, NAT, ACLs and other IP Routing Technologies.
The new and updated ICND1 v2 and ICND2 v2 courses provide students with network infrastructure know how. The CCNA certification help build the necessary foundational knowledge required for job roles such as network engineer, network specialist or network administrator.
Our ICND1 & ICND2 course curriculum includes Cisco switches, routers, basic migration of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts. In addition, the course provides the necessary knowledge and skills required for the following protocols: IP, OSPF, ACLs (Ethernet and Access Control Lists), VLANs, Frame Relay, Serial Line Interface Protocol and EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol.
ICND1Course content added to the new version:
- Implementing VLSM
- Configuring IPv6
- Understanding IPv6
- Basic IPv6
- Implementing single area OSPF
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Routing between VLANs
- Managing Traffic using ACLs
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
ICND2Course content added to the new version:
- Troubleshooting VLAN connectivity
- Understanding and verifying Cisco Licensing
- Managing Cisco devices
- Understanding and configuring clients for SNMP, Syslog and Netflow
- Understanding and configuring OSPFv3
- Multi-area OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Understand Spanning Tree Protocol
- Understand and configure Etherchannel
- Understand Layer 3 Redundancy Protocols
Type of Course:
Not sure which course?
Let us help you with your IT learning and advise you on your career goals.
Email, Free call 1800 422 393 or online chat